Bitcoin Course from beginner to slightly advanced (in English)
Description of this Course
A two Days Course to jump in into the world of Bitcoin and Blockchain!
Everything you would like to learn about BITCOIN since ever.
By participating in this 2½ days-course, you’ll surely know how to handle bitcoins.
You will be able to create your own wallets and just “have a say” when it comes to cryptocurrencies.
we start at the very beginning (at Adam and Eve) by teaching you how money turned up at all
and we end as a BITCON EXPERT, which is entitled to participate at the
course to become a “CERTIFIED SATOSHI-SCHOOL TRAINER”.
What will you learn following this course?
Here are the modules for this Beginners & slightly Advanced course:
- module 01: Genesis of Money
- module 02: What is Bitcoin, beginning and creation
- module 04: Where to buy Bitcoin
- module 05: How to split Bitcoins
- module 06: How to buy Bitcoins
- module 07: What are nodes and miners
- module 08: How does a Bitcoin come about
- module 09: What’s Blockchain
- module 11: Cybersecurity and hacking
- module 13: Is Bitcoin anonymous
- module 14: Why gouvernments and banks are against Bitcoins
- module 16: Bitcoin course and real value
- module 18: BTC vs. altcoins and other cryptocurrencies
- module 19: What are ICO’s and tokens
- module 20: MLM, Scams other traps
- module 22: Bitcoin regulations and tax
- module 23: Practical exercises, KYC, create your wallet
- module 25: Mining, fees and difficulty
- module 30: HD deterministic keys
- module 36: UASF, Segwit, hardforks
- module 45: Say “Hello World” in PHP
- module 46: Say “Hello World” in Python
- module 49: Pros and Cons, advantages and risks
- module 54: Fees and curreny risks
- module 61: Bitcoins and pension
- module 62: Bitcoins und interest
- module 64: Paperwallets
- module 65: Using BTC for Social Medias
- module 67: Professional future due to Blockchain
- module 70: 51% attack and its effects with and without lightning
- module 71: Hyperbitcoinization und pricing
- module 72: Tether- Threat fromm the bankng world, the real Ethereum
- module 76: Saving Bitcoins with small money
- module 77: Pratical exercises, payments with you smartphone
- module 88: What is an IP?
- module 91: What acceptance options are there
- module 94: Cash in wit Bitcoins
- module 104: Intenet Security
- module 105: Hacking
- module 106: Exam to become a BITCOIN EXPERT
- Kursdauer 2.5 days
- Voraussetzung Beginner
- Sprache English